Monday, May 25, 2009

One Year Anniversary


May 22, 2008

Wow, where to start? I can't believe we have already passed our year mark. This has been the best year of my life and wouldn't have changed a thing. Randy and I have become so close this past year, closer than I ever thought was possible. I love learning more and more about him as time goes on. He is such a good husband and I am so so lucky to be married to such an amazing man. He is my best friend and I never want to imagine life without him by my side. We are definitely perfect for each other. He shows me more everyday how much he loves me and he always knows the right things to say when i'm upset or worried about something. We always heard the first year was the hardest but if that was the hardest it is going to be then we are very lucky!
For our Anniversary we played tennis, went shopping and then checked into The Peery Hotel. When we got to our room we found a candy bouquet that my cute mom had sent to our room. After dropping our bags off we went up to La Caille for dinner. It was of course deliscious and we were stuffed!!

La Caille helped us celebrate

Thank you so much babe for the most amazing year of my life, I'm so lucky to be able to spend the rest of eternity with you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOO HOOOO I love the update! You guys are the cutest and I love your pictures!! (This sounds like a classic yearbook/blog comment, but it's true.) Also, talk about an amazing baby shower you went to! I gotta say I'm a little jealous and wish I were as creative as the mom to be.

Me said...

You are so beautiful! Happy late anniversary! I love hearing how you are doing!

Crystal Farish said...

Hey Steph.... I found you through Lindsey's blog. Looks like you haven't posted in a while. If you get this message, send us your email address! We'd love to send a package to Randy where ever he is.

I also have to tell you .... the first time I met Matt, he was dancing to 80's music with a blonde wig on his head and platform shoes. Hummmmm must run in the family!

email me: crystalbeutler@msn.com