Monday, May 25, 2009

Baby showers and Random Days

Rachael's Baby Shower

Randy's really good friend Rachael (she was one of my bridesmades) is having a baby boy in June. She had a georgeous baby shower at La Caille that was so much fun! I was really good to see her and of course she looked amazing at 8 months pregnant!! She had a full buffet with yummy food, goodie bags full of pregnancy tests, gift certificates, and champagne to celebrate the birth. There was also a photobooth which was probably one of my favorite things there!!Here are some pics from the night:



We found a rope swing, wish I would have known that was there on the wedding day!! I totally would have gotten some shots on that!


Random Nights
Every now and then we help Randy's dad out catering, we did a really cool wedding in May that was Moulin Rouge/Carnival themed. His dad did such a good job and if you ever need a caterer he owns ' Cosmopolitan Catering ' and I've seen him do pretty much anything and always displays it in cute creative ways!! Here are some pics of the decorations and of us in our 'costumes.'
They had a professional hula hooper perform

So, it was quite the spread. They had a photobooth, cotton candy machine, italian soda bar, popcorn machine, and gelato bar with lots of yummy toppings. Randy's dad provided chocolate covered bacon, mini burgers, pretzels, mini pizzas, fries, and chocolate covered bananas.

I know this might not be very interesting to some but I was so impressed on how creative this whole idea was!!
Other random pics from things we have been up to lately:

Eating at the Spaghetti Dinner in Centerville with the fam

Cheering Kelsey on at one of her soccer games, we got really into it! She has gotten really good, I was impressed!!The little soccer player and my cute husband Enjoying the game

No comments: