Monday, May 25, 2009

A little Catch Up

January -
On the 16th Randy turned the big 25! Mid-twenties, crazy! 31st I turned 23, not quite as old as Randy but I still feel really old, especially when I realized that I've been out of high school for 5 years!!
February -
We had a wonderful Valentine's Day! We got sushi from Mikado's and ate it on my new sushi dishes, it was pretty fun. Randy got me beautiful roses and we just spent the night in watching the dunk contest, which I always enjoy watching for some reason, maybe part of it is cause I know how much he enjoys it! I promise it was my idea though, everyone gave him a hard time about making me 'stay in' on V-day but I loved it!


My grandma also passed away on February 28th. My sister and I flew down to NM to meet my mom and the rest of the fam for the funeral. It was really sad, I was pretty close to her but she had been going downhill for the past couple of years and she was really miserable, not even the same person anymore. My poor grandpa, he was in shock because she passed away so quick and he didn't expect it so soon. He was having such a hard time with it. I cant even imagine the pain he must be going through, he kept saying that he couldn't sleep cause he had been sleeping next to her for 60 years. It breaks my heart, you never saw them go anywhere without each other so spending time with the fam after the funeral was really wierd without her there. I am really happy they were able to come to the wedding, that was the last time I had seen her and was able to spend time with her.

March

My friend Nicole had a baby, Brooklyn, she is so stinkin cute and Nicole is such a good mommie!! I know it's kinda late but congrats Casey and Nicole!!

No comments: