Monday, March 26, 2012

A Lot to post about...

...We'll start of with the rest of my Pregnancy...
In November my mom flew me to Utah for my baby showers! They were so fun and it was nice seeing everyone! Here's a pic of me and my mom at her shower that she threw me, I think I was around 30 weeks? I don't really remember, but my mom also decided to take me to a 4D ultrasound! It was awesome and we LOVED being able to see the little one and get an idea of what she would look like! Seeing her now it's crazy how good these pics are!

After the showers my mom, sister, and grandpa drove me back up to MT and stayed for Thanksgiving.  I  successfully cooked my first Thanksgiving meal, mostly on my own!! I was so proud of myself!! We also had some of Randy's work friends join us.
32 Weeks


In December we were able to take a trip to Utah together for Randy's brothers wedding! It was fun to get to get his whole family together again and catch up! We always have so much fun when all the siblings are together! We got to celebrate the wedding, spend time with his siblings/nephews and attend the annual cousins Christmas party! We were also able to have a date night with a bunch of friends! It was so good to see them and catch up! We miss all our friends in Utah so much! Sometimes it is just so nice to go out and spend time with other couples! 



Wedding Luncheon                                                    


So happy to add another Sister-in-Law


Randy with two of his nephews



Pretty sure this is 36 weeks


38 weeks, Thought she was coming any day at this point, boy was I wrong!



40 Weeks and 5 days, got induced the next morning! We were so ready! Weird how you miss being pregnant, Randy thinks I'm crazy



No comments: