Monday, May 3, 2010

House Pics!



As I said in my last post we are finally home owners which feels amazing! We wanted to get everything set up and have our bedroom furniture delivered before posting pics. We still have some updating and other things to do but you get the idea! We love our place and hope to have some visitors during our time here! I didn't take pics of all the bedrooms cause two of the four are empty, one is a guest bedroom and the other is just filled with stuff we don't know what to do with!
Main Floor Bath

Basement

Master Suite
Closet

Master Bath

6 comments:

Jared and Lauren said...

Thats awesome you guys bought a house! It looks nice! Hope all is well in your life!

The Poulson's said...

Steph hey its been awhile hope you guys are enjoying the new house!

Me said...

Awesome! I love the master bath!!!

SLP said...

WOW - LOVE IT!!!
Soo excited for you guys...
Keep up the posts!
Miss you,
Stacey, Taylor & the boys

Crystal Farish said...

Wow!!!! I love your house, it looks huge. Hope all is well with you guys. We miss seeing you when we visit Utah. Hey, email me your address. crystalbeutler@msn.com

x0 crystal

Crystal Farish said...

Wow!!!! I love your house, it looks huge. Hope all is well with you guys. We miss seeing you when we visit Utah. Hey, email me your address. crystalbeutler@msn.com

x0 crystal